Dewalt DCD780C2 18V Drill Driver With 2X1.5ah Li-Ion Batteries
- The DeWalt DCD780 is the latest generation 18 Volt XR Li-Ion two speed compact drill driver. featuring NEW XR Li-Ion battery technology which is ultra compact, lightweight design which allows use in confined spaces.
- It has an intelligent trigger design which allows for total control of the application.
- The two speed all metal transmission gives increased runtime and longer tool life and the 14 position adjustable torque control is ideal for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes.
- The DCD780 also has a bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality and a multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries.
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions.
- Furniture manufacture and assembly, drilling and fastening applications in soft and hard woods.
- Installing lighting and socket fixtures, electrical conduit, hanging signs, etc.
- Drilling ferrous and non ferrous metals for assembly.
- Assembly applications and drilling holes for hanging cabinets, etc
- Assembly and installation of HVAC systems.
- Installation of wood/PVC frames
- Voltage: 18 Volt
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm Keyless
- Power Output: 350 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-600/2000 rpm
- Max Torque: 35 Nm 14 Settings
- Max. Drilling Capacity in: wood 38mm, and metal 13mm
- Weight: 1.55kg
- DCD780C2 XR Drill Driver 2 Speed 18v
- 2 x 1.5Ah Li Ion batteries
- DCB105 XR Multi Voltage Charger
- Heavy-duty case
BrandsSelect a brand
Express OrderKnow your codes