MAKITA BFR750Z 18V 75MM AUTO-FEED SCREWDRIVER ( BODY ONLY )
Forward/reverse rotation High operation efficiency delivered from high rotational speed and improved screw strip management Improved casing & Anti tilt device prevents the screw from swaying. Dust proof construction with new silent clutch Foldable screw guide keeps screw tips from tangling
22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System. Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time. Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Drywall screw 75 mm Max dry wall screw 4mm x 75mm
- Screw Size Range 45 to 75 mm
- No load speed 4000 rpm
- Vibration no load 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 2.3 kg
- Battery type Lithium-ion Ni-Cad (Nickel Cadmium) batteries are reasonably priced but are very damaging to the environment. They also need to be completely discharged and cool to be able to accept a full charge. With Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride) battery technology it was possible to increased the amperage to 3.0Ah, they are also a better option environmentally than Ni-Cad. They can be fully charged whether they are warm or partially discharged. Li-ion or Lithium-ion batteries are lighter weight, quicker charging and with more run time than an equal voltage Ni-Cad or Ni-MH battery. These batteries have a chip that communicates with the charger for optimum charging. Lithium-ion batteries also offer much improved charge retention over long periods of storage. Li-ion batteries do not have to be fully discharged before charging in fact they can be charged at any time with no ill effect.
- Battery quantity: None supplied
- Battery Voltage 18V The voltage of a battery gives power to the machine. An 18V tool is more powerful than a 14.4V or a 7.2V. Note: this only applies to machines in the same series. Amperage The easiest way to describe the amperage of a battery is to relate it to the size of the petrol tank in your car. A 3.0Ah battery has a bigger tank and can therefore work for longer than a 1.3Ah battery of the same voltage.
- Charging Time 22 min (Charger not supplied)
2 x Philips Screw Bits, Supplied in Cardboard Carton.