MAKITA BMR103B BLACK JOB SITE RADIO WITH IPOD / IPHONE DOCKING CONNECTOR AND 240V MAINS ADAPTOR
The Makita BMR103 has been developed based on Model BMR100 and BMR102 Site Radio's. It features a new top mounted charging docking station with 30 Pin Apple connector for compatibility with most common models of iPod and iPhone. It can even work with the latest iPhone 5 and iPod Touch featuring Apples "Lightning" connection with seperate Apple 30 Pin to Lightning Adaptor ( Not supplied ). Can also use the AUX 3.5mm Jack (head phone size) to connect iphone 5 or other MP3 players to the unit without using the dock.
This product runs on both AC adaptor or the Makita rechargeable batteries described below. It doesn't however charge Makita batteries and an external battery charger should be used like the DC18RC.
- Shower proof withstands up to 5 minutes exposure to rain. ( When iPod / iPhone aren't connected )
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside of the battery cover on the radio.
- Illuminated Control Buttons and a dial with high-grade impression.
- AUX-In 3.5mm Jack - BMR103B can be used as a stereo speaker by connecting to external audio source with a serperate 3.5mm connecting cable ( not supplied )
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees flush against the housing when not needed.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling with falling impact strength of 1.0M
- AC adaptor Jack - Supplied AC adaptor can be connected
- Compat7.2V BL7020, 10.8V BL1013, 9.6V to 18V cluster type, 9.6V to 18V slide-on type. (Note: not compatible with 24V batteries)
- Compatible with all Makita batteries except 24v and 36v
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling
- Dual Power Sources Mains and Battery
- Front control panel FM/AM band selection and mono-stereo change button
- Power Supply: AC power adaptor
- Power Supply: DC 7.2v-18v battery
- Frequency Range FM 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Frequency Range AM 522 - 1629 kHz
- Speakers Size: ø76mm x 2
- Battery Powered Continuous Run Time (1.0Ah) 4 hrs Approx.
- (1.3Ah) 7 hrs Approx.
- (2.0Ah) 11 hrs Approx.
- (2.6Ah) 13 hrs Approx.
- (3.0Ah) 16 hrs
- Practical Output with Battery Voltages:(7.2v) 0.5 Watts x 2
- (9.6v) 1 Watts x 2
- (10.8v) 1.2 Watts x 2
- (12v) 1.5 Watts x 2
- (14.4v) 2.2Watts x 2
- (18v) 3.5 Watts x 2
Supplied with: Mains A/C adaptor