MAKITA S-MAK32C/2 ( HR3210C ) SDS PLUS ROTARY HAMMER DRILL 4KG+ 240V
Makita S-MAK32C (HR3210C) 850W 3 Function SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill With AVT, complete with 18 piece drill bit set, 5 piece SDS+ bit set, cold chisel and scaling chisel. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
- • Powered by an 850watt motor and generating 6.4 joules of impact energy and with up to 3,300 blows per minute available, the new Makita S-MAK32C will punch a 32mm hole into concrete and drive a 90mm CT core cutter.
- • This 3-function machine provides rotary-only operation for drilling with a no load speed of between 315 and 630rpm.
- • Rotary action with hammer support can be selected as can pure hammer-only action for heavy-duty breaking and demolition work.
- • The S-MAK32C has a variable speed control and is fitted with a torque limiter device that instantly disengages the drive should the drill bit or core snag during operation.
- • This action protects both the operator from physical injury and the machine from mechanical and electrical overload.
- • Two unique Makita features contribute to the super-safe, low vibration benefits of this new, advanced machine.
- • The patented Makita, AVT Anti Vibration Technology system uses the pneumatic pressure generated in the hammer piston chamber to move a counter balance in the opposite direction to dampen out the impact vibrations at the steel point.
- • This dramatically reduces machine produced vibrations. In addition to the advanced AVT system, this new Makita 5kg hammer features the 2-Mass fulcrum hinged rear grip handle and the vibration damping side handle to further limit HAV risks.
- Input Wattage - 850w
- No Load Speed - 315-630rpm
- Max Bit Diameter - 32mm
- Max Core Diameter - 90mm
- Joules - 6.4JLs
- Blows per Minute - 1,650-3,300bpm
- Vibration: RH:10m/sec HO: 7.5m/sec
- Net Weight - 4.9kg
Supplied with: 18pc HSS bit set, 5 piece SDS+ Dominator bit set, Cold chisel, Scaling chisel, Side handle, Bit grease, Depth gauge and Carry case.