Milwaukee M18BID-202C M18 18V Compact Impact Driver With 2x2.0ah Red Li-ion Batteries
Red Lithium-ion Batteries
Milwaukee's revolutionary new Red Lithium-Ion chemistry within the cell has less electrical resistance than other chemistries, allowing significantly improved transfer of power. This means less voltage drop during application - so faster speeds and higher torque under load. This chemistry in turn delivers improved performance of up to 40% more run time, 20% more speed and torque, and fade free power. It also can operate down to 0°F/-18°C, runs 20% cooler at all times, can take up to 50% more recharges and has no memory effect.
- Milwaukee high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
- REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- Heavy duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque.
- Hex drive with click lock for single hand loading of bit.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
- No load speed: 0 - 2000 / 0 - 2750 rpm
- Impact rate: 0-2450 / 0 - 3450 ipm
- Tool reception: 1/4" Hex
- Max torque: 180 Nm
- Voltage: 18 V
- Weight with battery pack: 1.4 kg
BrandsSelect a brand
Express OrderKnow your codes