Paslode 139721 Box Of 500 Quattro Shank General Purpose Woodscrews 4.0 x 40mm Zinc Plated
Paslode high performance wood screws are the latest innovation from the world's leading name in wood fastening. Universal screws offer unrivalled performance in all wood, MDF and chipboard applications.
4.0mm x 40mm General Purpose Use Zinc plated, service class 6. Includes Free torx bit in every box.
- TX drive recess - Six point of contact provides high torque, more power and no cam -out
- Universal screws - Designed for use in wood, MDF and chipboard
- Prof-point cutting tip and ribbed shank - Minimizes the risk of splitting and removes the need for pilot holes
- Countersunk ribbed head with milling ribs - Provides a beautiful finish with no surface damage
- Patented Quattro thread shank, 4 -point high speed chisel action thread provides an superior cut into the hardest wood, making it easy to screw in and provides a high pull-out load
- Two types of finish available for exceptional performance in all working environments:
- Zinc Plated: suitable for service class 1 - internal use (indoor).
- Climate G3: suitable for service class 3 - external use (outdoor - exposed to the weather).
- Size (metric): 4.0 x 40mm - Size (imperial): 8 x 1½ - TX bit: TX20 - Box Qty: 500
Specialist advice that you can trust.
Tailored help from our customer services team