Scheppach Basa 3v, 300mm Variable Speed Bandsaw
The Basa 3 vario is a heavy duty floor bandsaw designed for professional and educational technology workshops where a machine that can cut a variety of materials is needed. With its robust heavy steel and cast iron construction and unique variable speed feature, the user can select the optimum speed to cut all types of wood, plastics and non ferrous metals. With such other impressive features as powerful 1.1 hp motor, wide cut capacity as 306mm, a cutting depth of 205mm, quick blade release, mitre guide and wheel base, without question the Scheppach Basato 3 offers the best specification and performance ratio at an economical price.
Key Data Features
- 315 mm two speed bandsaw.
- 740 watt motor
- 340 and 70 rpm blade cutting speed
- 175 mm max cutting height under guides
- 305 mm max cutting width
- Accepts sawblade widths 3.0 to 16.0 mm
- Table angles +45*
- Includes 12.0 mm sawblade, rip fence, mitre fence, lifting handle & wheels and push stick.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 490 x 360 x1125mm
- Sawblade length: 2240mm
- Sawblade width (min‐max.) 3,5 to 16mm
- Table adjustment: 0° to 45°
- Cutting speed: 340 to 740 rpm
- Blade wheel dia.: 305 mm
- Max Clearance height /width: 175 x 305mm
- Weight approx: 75.0 kg
- Motor Input: 750 watt (1.0 hp) 240 volt.
BrandsSelect a brand
Express OrderKnow your codes