Scheppach Basa 4.0, 380mm Professional Bandsaw
The Scheppach Basa 4.0 is a robust floor standing machine manufactured for those looking for a bandsaw to handle deep cutting of heavy section timber. With an impressive 380mm x 250mm cutting capacity, 2.0 hp induction motor, and made from heavy plate steel and cast iron construction, it combines durability and perfect performance when cutting all types of soft and hard wood sections, as well as non ferrous metals. Designed as a dedicated workshop machine suitable for the real craftsman and professional user, education and technology workshops, the Basa 4.0 is the must have bandsaw for all types of straight line, bevel, combination mitre, and curved cuts. Mitre guide included as standard.
Key Data Features
- 380 mm professional 2 speed free standing bandsaw.
- 1500 watt motor
- 800 and 1200 rpm blade cutting speed
- 250 mm max cutting height under guides
- 375 mm max cutting width
- Accepts sawblade widths 6 to 30 mm
- Table angles -22.5* to +45*
- Includes 12 mm sawblade, rip fence, mitre fence and push stick
- Dimensions L/W/H: 1120 x 700 x 1820mm
- Table size: 548 x 400 mm
- Table adjustment: -22.5° to +45°
- Blade wheel diameter: 380 mm
- Sawblade length: 2955 mm
- Sawblade width (min -max ) 6.0mm to 30 mm
- Cutting speed x 2 : 800 rpm/ 1200 rpm
- Max Clearance height/width: 250mm x 375mm
- Weight approx.: 115.0 kg
- Input: 1500 watt (2.04 hp induction motor) 240 volt.
BrandsSelect a brand
Express OrderKnow your codes