Scheppach HBS 300 300mm Variable Speed Bandsaw
The HBS 300 is a heavy duty floor bandsaw designed for general woodworking and cabinet makers workshops where a machine with good sized cutting capacity's is needed. With its robust heavy steel and cast iron construction and two speed operation, the user can select the optimum speed to cut all types of wood blanks and plastics. With such other impressive features as powerful 1.0hp motor, wide cut capacity as 305mm, a cutting depth of 175mm, and mitre guide, without question the Scheppach HBS 300 bandsaw offers the superb specification and performance at an economical price.
Key Data Features
- 315 mm two speed bandsaw.
- 740 watt motor
- 340 and 70 rpm blade cutting speed
- 175 mm max cutting height under guides
- 305 mm max cutting width
- Accepts sawblade widths 3.0 to 16.0 mm
- Table angles +45*
- Includes 12.0 mm sawblade, rip fence, mitre fence, lifting handle & wheels and push stick.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 490 x 360 x1125mm
- Sawblade length: 2240mm
- Sawblade width (min‐max.) 3,5 to 16mm
- Table adjustment: 0° to 45°
- Cutting speed: 340 to 740 rpm
- Blade wheel dia.: 305 mm
- Max Clearance height /width: 175 x 305mm
- Weight approx: 75.0 kg
- Motor Input: 750 watt (1.0 hp) 240 volt.
BrandsSelect a brand
Express OrderKnow your codes