SCHEPPACH HS1200 315MM CIRCULAR SAW BENCH 240V
The Scheppach HS1200 12" economy site saw is one of several new additions to be added to their ever expanding and popular range of woodworking machines. The saw is made of a sturdy steel which is powder coated for extra protection and the table top is galvanised. There is a height adjustment of the saw blade which is performed by a handwheel. The machine also has 2 handles and 2 wheels which are very handy if you need to transport the saw.
- Manufactured entirely from steel and fitted with a powerful 3.0hp (240 volt only) induction motor
- Powerful and extremely robust.
- Designed to be a tradesman's saw and be able to cope with all types of heavier site use, but would equally be well suited for any home or garage workshop.
- It has generous working capacities, a long life quality TCT saw blade giving 83mm depth of cut at 90*, and has solid fences for increased accuracy.
- Cuts all types of timber and sheet material whilst being able to rip, bevel and do various compound mitre cuts
- Powerful 2.2kW motor.
- The motor speed 2800 rpm.
- Table size is 800 x 550mm.
- Table height is 800mm.
- Cutting depth at 90 Deg is 83 mm.
- Cutting depth at 45 Deg is 49 mm.