Scheppach MMS 10 254 mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
Built to exceptionally high standards, the Scheppach MMS 10 compound mitre saw is both a versatile machine, ideal for daily DIY and workshop use. This is the perfect all round performer for standard cross cutting wide boards, cutting mitres, bevel and compound angle cuts, and the dual sliding guide rails ensure that the machine performs accurately. The top quality tct sawblade with give precise cuts in all types of materials including hard & soft wood, processed timbers, and plastic. The Scheppach MSS 10 is a fantastically priced machine that both tradesman and home user will value in the workshop.
Key Data Features
- 254 mm sliding compound mitre saw.
- 2000 watt motor
- 5000 rpm blade cutting speed
- 340 mm max cutting width at 90*
- 78 mm max cutting depth at 90*
- 240 mm max cutting width at 45*
- Includes 254 mm TCT sawblade, dust bag, hold down clamp
- Dimensions L/W/H: 810 x 460 x 395 mm - Blade diameter: 254 mm - Blade speed: 5000 rpm - Turn table Ø: 250 mm - Bevel Type 0 x 45° - Mitre Capacity: 45° left - 45° right - Cross cut at 90°: 340 x 78 mm - Mitre cut at 45°: 240 x 78 mm - Bevel cut at 45°: 340 x 42 mm - Compound cut at 45°: 240 x 42 mm - Weight approx.: 17,0 kg - Motor Input: 2.0 kW, 230 volt
Specialist advice that you can trust.
Tailored help from our customer services team