Trend KWJ700 Worktop Jig 700mm
Hard wearing solid laminate 12mm thick jig that cuts both parts of the joint in 15 minutes including setting up.
- Left hand and right hand corners, 400mm radius peninsular joint, 45 degree end cut with slight radius, 45 degree trade corner solution for hob units, 100mm radius corner, 40mm radius corner, 35mm kitchen door hole and 3/4inch BSP hole for mixer taps.
- Fixed lengths for 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 616mm, 650mm and 700mm wide worktops.
- Cuts up to 40mm thick worktops with or without anti-drip postformed edge.
- Three open-ended bolt recesses (dog bone style) for 150mm bolts.
- Engraved lines for short 65mm bolts and worktop cross-cut.
- 10mm diameter plastic pins with tapered shoulder for tight fit provides three point pin contact to ensure ease of setting up.
- Engraved markings for identification of pin holes.
- Pins made from ABS plastic for strength.
- Length : 985 mm
- Width : 390 mm
- Thickness : 12 mm
- Weight : 5.4 kg
- End Cut: 43 degrees
- Corner Radius: 40mm
- Corner Radius: 100mm
- Corner Radius: 400mm
- Corner Mitre Joint: 45 degrees
BrandsSelect a brand
Express OrderKnow your codes