The Makita DLX5042PT 5 piece kit is ideal for construction workers. It features some of the most popular power tools along with three 5.0Ah lithium-ion batteries and a charger.
Suited to construction work, the kit is part of the 18V LXT brushless range that guarantees top performance.
We look at why you should add it to your selection.
Makita 5 piece kit contents
- DHP484Z combi hammer drill
- DTD153Z impact driver
- DGA456 angle grinder
- DHR242 SDS+ hammer drill
- DML186Z fluorescent lamp light
- 3x 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
These are packaged in a rugged, flexible tool bag that has a shoulder strap, handgrip and very useful trolley wheels. Furthermore, there is an extendable handle for ease of transport of your tools whilst keeping them safe.
One thing the aforementioned power tools have in common are their brushless motors. These lead to increased performance and durability without compromising on power. Below we take a look at key features offered individually by the tools.
Makita DHP484Z combi hammer drill
- Runs up to 2,000rpm in high mode, 500rpm in low mode
- Impact performance of 30,000ipm in high and 7,500ipm in low modes
- Maximum torque of 54Nm with 21 settings and drill mode
- Punches a 13mm hole in masonry, and with all-metal gear box and aluminium gear housing is ideal for rugged site operations
- Compact overall length of 182mm
Makita DTD153Z impact driver
- Produces 170 Nm of torque
- 3,600ipm, with a no load speed up to 3,400 rpm
- This model has a ¼” hex
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
Makita DGA456Z angle grinder
- Electric brake
- Automatic Speed Control: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Anti-restart function
- Soft start feature
- Rubberised soft grip
- Slide switch conveniently located for one hand operation
Makita DHR242Z SDS+ hammer drill
- Centre of gravity closer to the vibration absorbing handle gives unrivaled tool balance, which in turn reduces the operators fatigue and gives a more productive working day
- Able to drill in concrete faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust
- Provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only & Rotation only
Get it now
In conclusion, this Makita 5 piece kit covers all your needs. Drilling and sawing is made efficient, while the added benefit of a high quality lamp light means working in darker areas is no hindrance.