Feeling the heat on the jobsite? Then keep cool with our new Makita portable fans. These cordless coolers will ensure you remain productive when working in high temperature environments.
We take a look at the features of the Makita portable fans below.
Makita portable fans – features
- Compact size allows installation in confined spaces
- Automatic oscillation 45° Left / Right
- 3-Speed settings (Hi/Med/Low)
- Off-timer switch with 3 settings (1/2/4hrs) with LED display
- Adjustable fan head angle (up/down/left right)
- Adjustable hanging hook
- Screw hole for tripod mounting
- AC adaptor jack
- Release button for vertical angle adjustment of fan head
- Robust design suitable for jobsite use
- High/Low selectable wind speed
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Automatic off timer 3 stage adjustable: 1 hour, 2 hours & 4 hours
- Angle adjustable
- Frame structure is designed to make minimal wind noise
- 3 selectable wind speeds: High / Medium / Low
- Automatic off timer, 3 stage adjustable: 1, 2 and 4 hours
- Metal front guard can be removed for easy cleaning
- Constant speed control
- Carry handle on rear of machine
- 330mm diameter
- Fan tilts up and down
The Makita portable fans boast dual power sources; AC adapter or Makita Li-ion batteries, giving you even greater choice.
Furthermore, they feature an automatic off-timer switch with 3 settings (1/2/4hrs), providing you with freedom when deciding how long to make use of the fans.
Check them out
In conclusion, our Makita portable fans are exactly what you need to maintain performance in the summer heat. Additionally, you can also make use of them away from the jobsite. Wherever you are, these will help you keep cool.