It’s been a while since we wrote a blog post on how to choose the right Makita radio. Customers often ask us whether we had a Makita radio with both DAB and Bluetooth. Until now, that hasn’t been an option.
Step forward the DMR112. Makita’s new radio includes both, on top of many other impressive features. We look at why this could be the perfect radio for you.
New Makita radio features
- Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (connecting cable is not included)
- AC adaptor jack
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Foldable antenna
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- USB port allows for charging mobile device
- Two large 89mm diameter speakers provide high-quality sound
- Flat top surface to stably place mobile device
- Digital Amplifier
Benefits of DAB and Bluetooth
With so many DAB stations now, to go along with everything else on offer, this radio will have you spoilt for choice when deciding what to listen to.
Furthermore, its Bluetooth function means you can be even more selective when it comes to which music or talk shows you listen to on the job. Its range of 10m means operating it is highly convenient for you.
Additionally, the radio is extremely robust and therefore able to endure tough environments, while its IP64 rating means it can easily withstand construction site conditions, including dust and rain.
To summarise, this is the first Makita radio to provide both DAB and Bluetooth, adding to its quality and versatility. As well as that it presents great value for money and makes your day at work more enjoyable in the process.