Live now, the Metabo free battery promotion is something you don’t want to miss out on.
We have a range of Metabo 18v cordless power tools that, when purchased, entitle you to a free Lithium-Ion battery when redeemed with Metabo.
Metabo free battery
The battery you receive from Metabo upon purchasing one of the promotional tools is the 5.5Ah LiHD Li-ion battery. Indeed, this on its own costs £90 which highlights the fantastic deal you are getting.
To qualify for the free battery, you must spend £300 (inc VAT) or more on a Metabo 18v cordless power tool. We have picked these out to make life easier for you; click here to see the qualifying products.
LiHD battery – key features
The power that the LiHD delivers brings the efficiency and capability of cordless power tools on a par with corded machines.
This extra power and runtime provides extra flexibility on completing a range of applications, previously unworkable with a cordless machine.
The Metabo 18v 5.5Ah LiHD Battery Pack is compatible with all Metabo 18v cordless power tools.
- 67% more power drastically improves performance of cordless power tools
- 87% longer run time for even more endurance and efficiency
- 100 % compatible and fits all current and future cordless machines from Metabo 18v cordless range
- Less frequent charging and significantly less heat generation
How to redeem your battery
- Products must be purchased in the promotional period 29/11/2019 to 31/01/2020 from an approved Metabo (UK) dealer.
- All redemption claims must be received by close of business 29/02/2020. Only one redemption per transaction.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Invoice: you will need to enter the invoice details, then upload a copy with the claim. Fill in this and the form on the Metabo website.
If you have any issues claiming your Metabo free battery, please get in touch with your local Metabo support person.
*Please note that your invoice must be for one of the products specified in the Metabo free battery campaign, and dated within the promotion period.