The Anglia Tool Centre Pampisford Trade Show is back again for 2017, bigger and better than before! Located at our Pampisford Exhibition Centre just outside of Cambridge, the event is free to attend and features over 30 leading power tool brands.
Thursday 18th May, 4pm-8pm
Friday 19th May, 8am-4pm
Saturday 20th May, 9am-1pm
If you’ve been to our Pampisford Trade Show before, here is the link to register your ticket. If you’re new to the event, read on to learn more about what to expect.
Main attractions of our 2017 Pampisford Trade Show
- Over 30 leading Power & Hand Tool brands in attendance
- Exclusive Trade Show Deals only found at the show
- Live Demonstrations & Seminars throughout each day
- Dedicated Trend demonstration zone featuring Andy King’s “Sharpening Masterclass”
- 8000sq ft exhibition space with a great range of products on display
- FREE hot food & drink on arrival (registration required)
- FREE goody bag on arrival (1st 100 customers each day)
- FREE entrance & FREE parking
Tip: We can be a bit tricky to find, so look out for the yellow AA signs for directions to our event. For directions, click here.
Late Opening Thursday
Listening to feedback from our customers, we’re opening the Pampisford Trade Show up on Thursday evening, allowing people working in the trade to visit the show straight from the job site.
Open from 4pm to 8pm, there will be a free hog roast just on the Thursday – another great reason to drop by!
How to attend
The Pampisford Trade Show is free to attend, however if you register for a ticket prior to the show, you will receive a free hot food and drink voucher.
To register for your free ticket(s) online, click this link here >>