Generally when it comes to Li-ion batteries – and power tools in general – the bigger they are the more power they contain.
The new Festool Airstream Li-HighPower battery is different, however, in that it combines low weight with extreme power and, therefore, efficiency.
Festool Li-HighPower battery features
- Effortless work: At just 600 g, it is 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah battery pack
- Extremely durable: The high-current-resistant cells ensure durability
- For stress-free work: The battery packs are, of course, completely covered with Festool Service
- Bluetooth® lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery pack with AIRSTREAM function for all Festool 18 V cordless tools (except CXS, TXS, ETSC 125, RTSC 400, DTSC 400)
- Bluetooth® enables the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor to be started automatically when the cordless tool is switched on (Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor is required)
Furthermore, due to its Li-HighPower cell technology, the battery is powerful enough for every application.
Efficiency is key
As demonstrated by the image above, efficiency is a key feature of this innovative battery.
Indeed, the 4.0Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack is so compact that working in confined spaces is even easier. Half the size of a 5.2Ah standard battery, it still delivers just as much power.
In addition to low-fatigue working, smaller load for overhead applications, the high-current-resistant battery pack provides 30% more endurance and 30% more power compared with standard Li-ion cells.
See the graphic below for which tools we recommend you do (green and black) – and don’t (grey and white) – use the Festool Li-HighPower battery with.
In conclusion, this new Festool has everything you want in a battery; it is extremely compact and efficient without compromising on power and is suitable for use with the majority of Festool 18v tools.
To buy now, click here and order before 17.30 for next working day delivery.