The new Trend T7 router has arrived and it lives up to the hype. Designed for multiple routing applications, it is ideal for both trade professionals and DIY hobbyists due to its versatility.
Find out more about the well-rounded Trend T7 router below.
Trend T7 router – features
- Powerful 2100 watt motor for assured, consistent performance
- Soft start motor to minimise start up movement
- Trade rated
- Supplied with 1/2″ collet and 1/4″ reducing sleeve
- Built in fine height adjustment
- Micro-adjustable fence for additional end user benefits
- Trammel adapter supplied for circle and curve cutting
Additionally, the router boasts a 50mm plunge depth, ideal for worktop fitting.
Indeed, as demonstrated by the features above the router is capable of performing light, medium and heavy duty tasks which makes it stand out from others.
- Making interior cuts
- Circle and curve cutting
- Pattern work and templates
- Blind and deep grooves
- Mortising operations
Furthermore, the additional 1/4in collet reducing sleeve maximises the range of cutters and routing applications.
Check it out
In conclusion, the Trend T7 router is the perfect woodworking tool for those performing heavy duty jobs, while its ability to adapt to less demanding work only adds to its allround appeal.
Try it for yourself at one of our upcoming shows, or take in a live demonstration. Alternatively, order it here before 17.30 for next working day delivery.