Last year saw nearly 300,000 tool theft crimes across the UK. Thankfully, Van Vault have created a secure storage solution to deter thieves and help protect your tools.
Such as the Van Vault 2, the first vehicle storage product on the market to be accredited by Secured by Design – the UK’s Police approved standard. Read on for more on this highly sought after crime fighter.
Van Vault 2 features
- Built with a 3mm steel construction with fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection
- Strong gas strut support arm ensures a soft open and close lid action. Positioned through the side of the box to optimise storage space
- Drop down recessed handles with rubber pads provide maximum comfort when lifting
- Bolt-on lid handle designed to shear off if attacked
- Fitted with a highly effective 70mm anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc lock
- Positioned deep within the body of the box, protected by a hardened steel plate
- Supplied with 3 keys
- Wide mouth drop front for greater access and visibility of contents inside
- The flush front lid protects against attacks with crowbars or car jacks
- Reinforcing plates, lid front brace and cross bracing all protect the lid from being prised open
- 4 reinforced fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor – instructions & bolts supplied
- Pre-drilled fitting points for optional castors
Impenetrable and functional
The new range of products’ developments and additional enhancements make it harder than ever for thieves to steal from Van Vault boxes and drawers. This is backed up by the fact they have been independently tested and certified by Sold Secure – part of the Master Locksmith Association.
Indeed, the test house carried out six levels of determined attack by trained professionals on all eight Van Vaults, and they were all found to be impenetrable.
Furthermore, functionality has been improved with the addition of storage space. This includes a wide mouth drop front to the storage boxes, providing greater access and visibility of the contents inside.
Tough and resilient
In conclusion, we always highly recommend improving the security of your tools. We would, therefore, suggest buying Van Vault’s tough and resilient boxes/drawers, designed primarily to protect your valuable kits.
On top of that, benefits such as more storage space only add to their appeal. You can check out our Van Vault range here. Alternatively, order the Van Vault 2 here before 17.30 for next working day delivery.