Milwaukee C18 PCG/310C-201B 18V Caulking Gun 1 x 2.0ah Li-ion Battery
The Milwaukee C18 PCG/310C Caulking Gun has a large robust plunger design to ensure constant flow, reduced blow back and expulsion of all sealant from the cartridge. The caulking gun delivers optimised performance with all construction adhesives and cool temperatures, with up to up to 4,500 N of force. It has dial control with 6 speed settings to allow for maximum bead control. REDLINKTM overload protection electronics in the tool and battery pack provide excellent system durability.
- Anti-drip feature prevents unwanted dripping when trigger is released
- Dial control with 6 speed settings allows for maximum bead control
- Large robust plunger design ensures constant flow, reduces blow back and expels all sealant from cartridge
- 310 ml canister cartridge holder.
- 1 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion battery, charger and tool bag included.
- Voltage: 18 Volt.
- Max. pushing force: 4,500 N.
- Speed settings: 6.
- Capacity: 310ml.
- Weight: 2.3kg.
Specialist advice that you can trust.
Tailored help from our customer services team