TREND CRT/MK3 CRAFTSMAN ROUTER TABLE MARK 3 240V (ROUTER NOT INCLUDED)
The Craftsman Router Table will suit craftsmen & woodworking enthusiasts. It is packed with the necessary features to maximise the versatility of all popular portable routers. The Craftsman Router Table has many features and comes complete with various accessories making this table perfect for craftsmen & woodworking enthusiasts. Featuring a large laminated working surface, parallel adjustment system, high back fence, sliding tenon push block for producing tenons and built-in safety on/off switch for safe operation and peace of mind.
- Large laminated MDF table.
- Quick release aluminium extrusion back fence with sliding MDF cheeks.
- Removable 6.35mm thick aluminium insert plate with 98mm diameter aperture, pre drilled for Trend TBC routers and T11 routers.
- T11 router Quick Raiser and Quick Release facility.
- Fully adjustable side finger pressure.
- Full perimeter leg stand with adjustable feet.
- Two insert rings 31.8mm and 67.5mm diameter to reduce table aperture.
- Lead on pin for bearing guided curved work.
- Edge planing facility on back fence of 1.4mm and 2.4mm.
- Cable management clips.
- No volt release switch.
- Mitre fence with zeroing and spelch block facility.
- Bench fixing brackets.
- Router not included.
- Rating : Craftsman
- Table top size : 610x405x26 mm
- Bench height : 400 mm
- Router cutter aperture : 98 mm
- Insert ring sizes : 31.8 mm, 67.5 mm
- Backfence height : 68 mm
- Dust spout aperture : 57 mm
- Edge planing up to : 1.4 & 2.4 mm
- Weight : 12.8kg
- Voltage : 240 Volt
Includes: 2 x Insert rings, 1 x No-volt release switch, 1 x Side pressure, 1 x Top pressure, 1 x Mitre fence, 1 x Lead-on pin, 1 x Safety guard
1 x Pushstick. ROUTER NOT INCLUDED