The Makita CXT (Compact Extreme Technology) range of 12v tools features a slide battery as an addition to their cluster style batteries. Similar to the market leading 18v Lithium-Ion battery used in the heavier tool range, the 12v Li-ion slide battery is small and versatile.
We take a look at key features of the Makita CXT batteries and the tools they can be used with.
Makita CXT battery features
- Battery LED fuel gauge indicator
- Higher battery capacity
- Individual cell monitoring
- Protection circuitry
- Low temperature performance
Furthermore, the battery multi-contact terminals to ensure stable contact even under extreme work vibration conditions. The slide battery fits easily into the tools and new chargers and has the same high level of structural strength.
Additionally it boasts built-in protection to prevent overload or over discharging. The overload circuitry ensures the battery operates down to -20°C.
Compatible power tools
- Makita CC301DZ 10.8V CXT tile cutter
- Makita HS301DZ 10.8V CXT 85mm circular saw
- Makita JV101DZ 10.8V CXT jigsaw
Moreover, we stock the Makita DEAADP05 14.4V / 18V and DEAADP06 10.8V charging adaptors which charge and supply power to smart phones, tablets and other USB devices when paired with the batteries. They also have the following features respectively:
- Designed to work with all Makita 18v lithium-ion batteries, twin USB charging ports allow 2 mobile devices to be charged at once
- 2.1A output from each USB port, 4.2A total output when both USB ports are connected
- Features a handy belt clip and designed for jobsite durability
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 102mm x 72mm x 43mm
- Type A USB socket for 2.1A USB output
- ON/OFF switch
- Strap installation hole
- Belt clip
Check them out
In summary, the Makita CXT range of batteries are efficient and extremely convenient for those wanting more compact batteries for selected tools.
Check them out at a showroom near you. Alternatively, order one of the related products before 17.30 for next working day delivery.