Anglia Tool Centre Ipswich – Makita Trade Event – Special Offers - Terms & Conditions Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them: These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the ‘special offers’ only available at the Makita trade event at ATC Ipswich on Wednesday 7th September 9am – 1pm. Promoters: Anglia Tool Centre trading under Huws Gray Limited (a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 2506633, whose registered office is at Llangefni Industrial Estate, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77 7JA).
1. The Promotion excludes and is not available to:
a. Any and all current employees of the Promoters, its group of companies or their immediate family members;
b. Any and all employees of any agencies or any other person officially connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members;
c. Any and all employees of the Promoter’s direct competitors (i.e. merchants or retailers of competing products);
d. Any partnering or public-sector participants;
e. Accounts which are on stop or which have been referred to our legal department at any point during the Promotion.
2. Specific Anglia Tool Centre branches are as follows: ATC Ipswich - Anglia Tool Centre, Unit 3 Quantum Business Park, Whitehouse Road, Ipswich IP1 5NX
3. Participants will need to make a qualifying purchase in order to receive the free of charge item. Purchases will only qualify for the free item if made on the day of the event (07/09/22) and meet the terms of the offer.
a. Spend £299 excluding VAT on the day of the event, exclusively on Makita branded products, only then will the customer qualify for the free product as part of this particular offer – Makita DMR110W.
b. Spend £100 excluding VAT on the day of the event, exclusively on Makita branded products, only then will the customer qualify for the free product as part of this particular offer – Makita DCL180ZB LXT.
c. Purchase ANY Makita power tool on the day of the event, only then will the customer qualify for the free product as part of this particular offer – Makita E-12551 accessories set.
4. Participants must be resident in the UK during the calendar months the Promotion operates;
5. If the Participant is a limited company or another entity with separate legal identity the Participant’s representative must:
a. Be aged 18 or over; and,
b. Have permission of the Participant to take part in the Promotion;
6. The Promotion (‘special offer’) will only be available on the day of the event itself – Wednesday 7th September (07/09/2022) (the “Promotion Period”).
7. Any entries submitted outside of the date and time period above will not be included.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
9. Participants wishing to opt out of the Promotion can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10. There will be fifty (50) prizes available across thee (3) special offers. The offers are only available on a first come, first serve basis. I.e. the first 5 customers that spend £299 on Makita products on the day will qualify and therefore be provided with their prize.
a. Prize component 1: Makita DMR110W Job Site Radio
b. Prize component 2: Makita DCL180ZB LXT Vacuum Cleaner
c. Prize component 3: Makita E-12441Accessories Set
11. Winner will be presented with their prize once the qualifying purchase has been made.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random in the event of not being able to establish contact with the winner within 14 days of the prize draw.
13. In the event that a prize cannot be fulfilled due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, all reasonable efforts will be made to arrange an alternative collection date and/or prize which may incur delay.
14. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any element of the Prize for a Prize of the same value or brand where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Please note that we are obliged to either publish or make available on request the surname, county and, where applicable, the winning entry/entries of the prize winner. If you object to any of this information being made available in this way, please make us aware at the time of being notified as a winner. We must nevertheless share this information with the Advertising Standards Authority where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. The Promoters will process information about Participants in order to administer this Promotion. For more information on how the Promoters use personal information, please see the Privacy Policies at https://www.huwsgray.co.uk/shop/privacy-policy.
18. By entering the promotion, each Participant agrees and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration and operation of the Promotion.
19. The images used in communications advertising this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to accurately reflect the available prize, the prize may vary and will depend on stock availability at the time.
20. We reserve the right to refuse any entry or refuse to award any prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend these Terms and Conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. The Promoter’s decision on any matters relating to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Participants of this Promotion are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
24. This Promotion will be governed by English law and Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, viral epidemic or pandemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud, or in the event of pandemic or epidemic lockdown restrictions including closures or partial closures of stores etc.)
27. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate.
28. The Promotion is a standalone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between the Promoter and the Participant, which will continue to apply. The Promoter is Huws Gray Group (company number 2506633), whose registered office is at Llangefni Industrial Estate, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77 7JA