FESTOOL PLUNGE SAWS
The Festool range of Plunge Saws and Circular Saws are becoming increasingly popular with our customers, providing a quality, all round Plunge Saw alternative to Makita and Dewalt. View our range of Festool Plunge Saws below and choose from their range of accessories to complete your Festool system.
Strengths and benefits of Festool Plunge Saws
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adaptation to the working material
- Spring-loaded spacer wedge for unhindered plunge cuts
- Attachable splinterguard for high-quality working results
- Quick-acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail.
- Main applications are Precise circular in materials up to 75 mm thick
- Cutting house doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting cable ducts to length cleanly and easily
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered boards