Hitachi WR18DSDL/L4 18V Impact Wrench (Body Only)
The Hitachi WR18DSDL is powered by Lithium Ion slide-type battery technology for fade free power with less weight and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries. Driven by an industrial grade 2-piece motor with up to 188 ft-lbs of torque to handle the toughest jobs. The 1/2" square drive lends itself to quick and easy socket replacement. It boasts a two-step power switch to alternate between full power and power saving modes. Fitted with a metal belt hook which keeps the tool close to hand at all times. For dim lighting situations or in enclosed work spaces the WR18DSDL has been fitted with a bright LED light for increased visibility.
- For 12.7mm(1/2") Square Bit Shank
- Tightening/loosening torque 255Nm (2,260 in.-lbs.)
- 2-mode power: Save mode or Power mode
- Uses slide Lithium-ion battery BSL1840 (4.0Ah) or BSL1830 (3.0Ah)
- LED light on body
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- Capacity: Bolt: 10 - 18mm (3/8 - 23/32")
- Capacity: High Tension Bolt: 8 - 14mm (5/16 - 9/16")
- Drive: 12.7mm (1/2") Square Bit Shank
- Tightening Torque : Power mode: 255Nm (2,260 in.-lbs.)
- Tightening Torque : Save mode: 140Nm (1,240 in.-lbs.)
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed : Power mode: 0 - 2,600/min.
- No Load Speed : Save mode: 0 - 2,000/min.
- Full Load Impact Rate: 0 - 3,200/min.
- Overall Length: 173mm (6 - 13/16")
- Weight: 1.7kg (3.5 lbs.)
- Impact wrench
- Supplied in cardboard box
Specialist advice that you can trust.
Tailored help from our customer services team