Milwaukee M18BDD-202C M18 18V Compact Drill Driver With 2x2.0ah Red Li-ion Batteries
Red Lithium-ion Batteries Milwaukee's revolutionary new Red Lithium-Ion chemistry within the cell has less electrical resistance than other chemistries, allowing significantly improved transfer of power. This means less voltage drop during application - so faster speeds and higher torque under load. This chemistry in turn delivers improved performance of up to 40% more run time, 20% more speed and torque, and fade free power. It also can operate down to 0°F/-18°C, runs 20% cooler at all times, can take up to 50% more recharges and has no memory effect.
- The Milwaukee M18BDD-202C 18v compact drill driver with 2 x 2Ah batteries. This has a 13mm chuck capacity. It has a max drilling of 13mm into steel, 38mm into wood. This drill has 17 torque settings plus drill. It has a high performance 4 pole motor which maximizes power to weight ratio. The Redlink overload protection electronics delivers best in class durability. It has a full metal gearbox. This has an led work light and a fuel gauge to display the remaining charge. The charger supplied has a 40 minute charge time. Supplied with 2 x 2Ah batteries, charger and case.
- Supplied with 2 x 2Ah batteries.
- 13mm chuck capacity.
- 13mm into steel, 38mm into wood.
- 17 torque settings plus drill.
- High performance 4 pole motor.
- Redlink overload protection electronics
Specialist advice that you can trust.
Tailored help from our customer services team