SCRIBE-MASTER PROFESSIONAL SCRIBING JIG
The Scribe-Master Pro is a leading Jig from Trend that makes scribing skirting and dado rails quick and easy.
Once set up, the Scribe-Master Pro Jig is capable of cutting precise scribes in just 15 seconds, making it up to ten times faster than creating scribes manually.
The quality build of the Scribe-Master Pro is from high pressure laminate for greater stability. Supplied with accessories and a free cutter.
- Cuts precise scribes in just 15 seconds using a medium duty router with a 30mm guide bush fitted
- Fully variable, cuts left and right hand scribes
- Up to ten times faster than manual scribes
- Up to 195mm tall boards and maximum 32mm thickness
- Minimum length of component is 300 mm
- Scribes profiles into kitchen plinths
- Scribes warped boards accurately
- Can be used on out-of-plumb walls
- Made from High Pressure Laminate for stability
- Requires a medium or heavy duty plunge router, such as the Trend T10EK or T11EK
- Includes HSS 4mm spiral 1/4-inch shank router cutter and comb aligning tool
To read more about this product on our blog, click here.
Please note, a Unibase may be required for certain makes and models of router. For more information about the Scribe-Master and compatibility and application queries, please call our team on 01223 498700.